What is the E&O culture and commitment of your agency? In today's legal environment, there are many steps that you can take to minimize the likelihood of facing an E&O claim.
By enhancing your existing culture / commitment with solid E&O prevention, you will better protect yourself against an E&O claim while at the same time, increasing your sales. At the end of the day, you will enjoy a better bottom line!
Loss control seminars
A variety of 3-hour sessions that are E&O generic or focused on a specific agency issue. The sessions have a strong focus on - the E&O climate, statistics and trends. Here are examples of typical seminars:
- Foundation of the Legal Liability of the agent / the client
- Most commonly asked E&O questions / issues
- Practical Loss Control tips with a review of the latest E&O Hotspots with real life claim examples / common mistakes
- Do's and don'ts if you've just been served
"External" agency review
The goal is to conduct a thorough analysis of your agency. At the conclusion of the 1 to 3 day analysis period (may vary, based on the size and structure of your agency), you will be provided with a comprehensive write-up of what is going well and what can be improved with an action plan on areas where improvement can be made. If your agency experience has been good, great! But are you good or are you lucky?
Focus Group facilitation
Available on variety of topics involving E&O. Sessions can be conducted for all agency staff or to target specific disciplines, such as producers of CSRs.
Lunch & Learns
If your agency has multiple offices, we can provide live or recorded sessions. These are typically one hour and can cover such topics as:
- Exposure Analysis Checklists - the benefits can be tremendous
- 20 practical tips that you can do today!
- The E&O exposure of Personal Lines
- Your (and your customers) Legal Liability
We work with agency management to assist them in effectively "auditing" their agency (from an E&O perspective).